You can make extra money by:
1. Starting your own brand and selling it through Amazon FBA. Pencil in 4-6 months in design, manufacturing and shipping. You can make anything from £400,000 to £1million a year.
2. Starting a blog. It might take 6 months to get traction, but if you work hard and promote hard, you can make £10,000 a month from affiliate links and adverts.
3. Offering business consulting or coaching over the phone. If you charge £200 an hour and get 1-3 clients a month, it is very worthwhile.
4. Writing a series of books and self publishing them. You can make good money by doing huge quantity. For instance, you can publish a book a week with 5-10,000 words. You can make an extra £500 a month with one book.
5. Starting a YouTube Channel. If one good video goes viral, you can make £5000 from YouTube ads.
6. Buying stuff cheaply on discount and reselling for a profit on Ebay or Amazon.
7. Starting a T-shirt dropshipping business. You can make an extra £100 a month completely passively from this.