How To Get Rich
There is a difference between low income, high income and rich. If you want to get rich, you need to do the following:
- Realise that money is not an end in itself. But sometimes it is the most effective way to realize your dreams.
- Tell people about yourself. If you don’t tell people about yourself, they probably won’t know about you.
- Keep things short fast and direct. Be straightforward and succinct. Don’t equivocate. If it stinks, say it stinks. Be quick and to the point, whether it’s a document or a meeting. If you do, situations would be settled positively within a relatively short amount of time.
- Be informed. Learning is a new beginning we can give ourselves everyday. Everyday is a reminder of how much you don’t know. Possibilities unfold. The world opens up.
- Stay positive. Sometimes, attitude beats experience and credentials.
- Get inspired. Inspiration is the stimulation to do something. Motivation is the reasons for doing it.
- Be creative. Inspired motivated people are creative people.
- Live on the edge to be successful and remain successful.
- Keep the big picture in mind while attending to daily details. It is necessary for success.
- There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.
- Don’t be complacent. Stay focused. Lack of attention will kill your business. And when it does, a lot of people are going to be happy about it. Remain vigilant about the details of your field. One man made lots of money, bought a yacht, moved to the Mediterranean with a new wife. But he later went bankrupt and said, “I left the world, and when I came back, it had changed but I didn’t know.”
- Maintain your momentum. It is momentum that makes you indomitable. Take out momentum and you will fizzle out. Momentum is crucial.
- See problems as just another way to prove yourself.
- Don’t expect anyone to work harder than you do.
- Get excited. If you can’t get excited about what you are doing, how can you expect anyone else to?
- Don’t intimidate people. Keep an open mind and an open door.
- Become a creature of habits – good habits.
- If your competition is better than you, you need to offer something they lack.
- Make yourself valuable. Make yourself very valuable.
- Learn how to recognise good ideas. That is where the money is.
- Don’t give up.
- Fine tune your discernment.
- Think big. If you are going to think, think big. It’s a big world. The possibilities are always there. If you are thinking too small, you might miss them.
- You never arrive. Arriving simply means something is about to begin. Each success is the beginning of the next
- Start now.
Leave a Reply